There are certain things in life I will always dream of. Fame. Fortune. A warehouse full of cloned duplicates of Lynda Carter. And the ability, just once, to jump up and touch the sky. Unfortunately, I'm an earth-bound white guy, so none of those things are liable to happen any time soon. But somewhere out there is another leapless white boy who decided to turn the tables on fate by jumping off the back of his friend to pull off a successful dunk...proving once again that if you can't jump harder, jump smarter.

3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
actually....that was a foul....it didnt look like one. but i think the bruised eye is enough proof.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm so smart, I think I might be able to dunk on Yao.

Blogger bloggerjul said...
what's with the kid's swagger?

I wouldn't be proud if i tried something like that...